On Saturday we drove up to Snowbird and went for a little hike at the ski resort. Part of the path we walked on was even paved, so it wasn't a real difficult hike or anything and it had some signs along the path about the animals, plants and history of the area. I think that Gabriel really enjoyed our time up there being outside. Carissa, had her moments of enjoying and of complaining.
Carissa didn't want to walk, and she didn't like the bugs flying around her. I just told Carissa that hiking means walking and she said that she wanted to go hiking, so she didn't complain too much. And we told her that the bugs flying around was also just a part of being outside. We say several Uintah ground squirrels on our hike, which the kids really liked. It was a nice family outing,and I think we will do it again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment