I'm now at 39 weeks and 2 days, and I'm ready to be done. My next doctor's appointment isn't until Friday, and I would like to miss it if I can. I'm uncomfortable and I can hardly walk most of the time now, I kind of limp/waddle around. I'm swollen and all around just ready to see my baby. I know that I'm complaining now, but I think it is at least somewhat understandable at this point. The baby dropped about 2 weeks ago, and then last night she must have dropped some more. My belly button suddenly doesn't stick out as far. I don't remember ever noticing either of the first 2 dropping at all. I keep getting these "signs" that labor is coming, but so far no labor. I just keep reminding myself that things will happen like they are supposed to, but waiting is hard especially with the end so close. And, I'm definitely grumier lately, so I think Ben and the kids are ready for me to be done too.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
39 weeks
I'm now at 39 weeks and 2 days, and I'm ready to be done. My next doctor's appointment isn't until Friday, and I would like to miss it if I can. I'm uncomfortable and I can hardly walk most of the time now, I kind of limp/waddle around. I'm swollen and all around just ready to see my baby. I know that I'm complaining now, but I think it is at least somewhat understandable at this point. The baby dropped about 2 weeks ago, and then last night she must have dropped some more. My belly button suddenly doesn't stick out as far. I don't remember ever noticing either of the first 2 dropping at all. I keep getting these "signs" that labor is coming, but so far no labor. I just keep reminding myself that things will happen like they are supposed to, but waiting is hard especially with the end so close. And, I'm definitely grumier lately, so I think Ben and the kids are ready for me to be done too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment