Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Firsts

Over the last month, the kids and I have had a couple of new firsts. We have always went out to eat at restaurants either as a family or the kids and I have went out to eat with my family or friends, either way it was never just the 3 of us. Also, we have always done kid movies as a family since Gabe was big enough to go. In the last month we have went out to a restaurant and a movie by ourselves and both went pretty well. At the restaurant we were seated at a booth, and it took quite a bit to get us all seated and happy with the arrangement. Neither child wanted to sit alone and both children wanted to sit with me, and I wasn't going to have the 3 of us all sitting on one side of the booth. We finally came to an arrangement that worked though, and now we will alternate one child with me and one on the other side. The movie went fine; it was pretty much like normal.

No comments: