Last week was Carissa last week of preschool, and they did a program/graduation for family to watch. It was a lot of fun to watch, I thought that it was better than the Holiday program they did in Dec. When the program first started Gabriel was looking for Carissa on stage and he said, "Where's our princess? There's our princess. There she is." I thought that was really sweet, and since I was videotaping Carissa, I also caught Gabe talking on the tape. Gabe got tired of the program before it was over, but he still did a good job being mostly still and quiet. After the program, Carissa was very excited that she graduated and that she gets to go to kindergarten in a few months. I can't believe how big she is getting.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Preschool Program/Graduation
Last week was Carissa last week of preschool, and they did a program/graduation for family to watch. It was a lot of fun to watch, I thought that it was better than the Holiday program they did in Dec. When the program first started Gabriel was looking for Carissa on stage and he said, "Where's our princess? There's our princess. There she is." I thought that was really sweet, and since I was videotaping Carissa, I also caught Gabe talking on the tape. Gabe got tired of the program before it was over, but he still did a good job being mostly still and quiet. After the program, Carissa was very excited that she graduated and that she gets to go to kindergarten in a few months. I can't believe how big she is getting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment